[Dailydrool] rock eating

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 17:56:12 PST 2012

I have never had a rock eater before but Priscilla Jewels just ate one a couple weeks ago and had emergency surery. She would throw up saliva about 5 in the morning. After several days I took her in and the vet could find nothing. It kept up so a couple days later I took her in for her shoulder and for sill throwing up saliva and they did xrays on the shoulder and she moved and they saw the rock in her stomach. The vet got it out immeditely and I leashed walked her for 2 weeks and luckily no complications. I have gotten rocks out of her mouth before so now I watch her like a hawk. Hope your baby is doing ok.

Eva and Princess Nugget
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/