[Dailydrool] Telling Your Hounds Exactly Where You AreGoing...In the House!

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:19:30 PST 2012

Um, Katie, are you suggesting you and I are not normal when telling our hounds where and what we are doing?  I guess you and I are kindred spirits!  I always tell my houndies where I am going.  I think they understand!  Especially when I tell them I am going to the shower!  That means they can relax in bed for awhile longer.   I too let them know so that they MAYBE won't feel the need to rise and follow me!

Merry Christmas!

Candy Dusek
Miss Maggie Mae
Mr. C. Higgins