[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Sun Dec 23 21:31:27 PST 2012

Arrooo! It is now officially Christmas eve. the slaves are sleeping after finishing wrapping all gifts. they hid my stuff in the dryer. That ain't fair.  Despite all that has happened,life here has been great. i love my slaves. They been nice to me. Sure better than roaming the streets in Louisiana. Thanks to the nice folks at Looziana basset Rescue,I now have a loving home in NJ. Even tho they talk differently,we get along great. Who needs gifts with a loving home her. That not mean I would not appreciate any. I heard Grandma gonna get me something. I overheard her talking to Momslave about me.  We are enjoying getting our Howliday cards, The people at the Post office gat a laugh when dadslave gets the mail and there are more cards for me than the slaves. The slaves will be in and out of the home going to a Christmas Eve party then midnight mass.Come Christmas morning they go to mass again as they have singing and readings to do then they goes to another party. Me and my sista and bruddas we gonna party and watch football. when the slaves arrive home then we gets presents. I am getting with my crabby sista,Krystal, and bruddas,catfish Hunter and Barney sling Christmas drool to all. We prays for all those sick and those who have gone to the Bridge. May your days be merry and bright. Drool people are great. God bless you all! Gotta go now. I haers Dadslave moving and he not like me using "puter. Merry Christmas!!!   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun,Krystal,crabby ole lady, catfish Hunter,who drives us all crazy,and my new basset brudda,Barney,who is starting to fit in with us all.