[Dailydrool] thank you

PC Hanes pchanes at ctwi.org
Thu Dec 27 19:43:54 PST 2012

Droolers,
Apologies for my slow responses to those who have welcomed me to the
Drool and those who sent messages and drool my way while the Indians
held me captive.  A new Quanah Parker is not expected, as both gentlemen
are married and I am too damn old.  My computer crashed as soon as I got
home, so Bob cobbled together one from about 6 others, but all my
e-mail, passwords, etc. are gone.  But truly, it is such good news that
the Drool is still populated by such wonderful people and hounds.
OK, houndies, cross all paws for me.  A beanbag may be in my future.
There was an older e-mail that was not downloaded from a rescuer in the
TX Panhandle, who had gotten my request from N TX BR (great group).  We
shall see if his finder has not fallen totally in love and won't let go
after all.  That will start the new year off right!
PC Hanes, mother of the Rescue Rangers