[Dailydrool] Happy New Year

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:24:06 PST 2012

To all of my friends on the Daily Drool

We are now 13 year Droolers and want to wish all of you a very,very Happy
and Prosperous New Year!  I know some of you have already hit 2013 in
Australia and New Zealand and countries on that side of the globe!  We have
about an hour and a half to go here in South Africa and I know I will be
fast asleep by the time all of you in the USA hit 2013.  So wishing you a
Happy and Prosperous New Year, may 2013 be a wonderful year for all of us.

Aroos and Drool to all in need

Happy New Year

The Out of Africa Bassets - Coco, Whisky, Caspian and Ella with Piper and
Dadslave Andrew ATB and last but not least momslave Karen