[Dailydrool] Edward

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 17:36:15 PST 2012

Yes,  we had a wonderful time with Laura, Dick and family on Sat evening!!
Edward worked his charm,  but he has been doing that to Laura and Dick for a
while now.  I think the Salmon hounds,  at least the boys, are just as
content to know Eddie could not do the stairs in DC.  But if things were
different, am sure they would be getting used to a new brother.  As it is,
Edward is adored from afar and relishes in that adoration.   When we left
the house to head for the Salmons,  we told the Bounders we were taking
Eddie to the vet.....not sure they bought it, but Edward has not come off
any info from Sat evening,  he is keeping his Laura and Dick for himself!
Thanks for a really nice evening,  give Miss Molly sweet belly rubs and
kisses from me, as well as the boys!

Happy New Year to all!   We are turning up the TVs as fireworks are being
heard already!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders