[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Wed Feb 1 05:00:06 PST 2012

Dearest Droolers,
   After Chapel services in the East wing of the Castle last evening, a Senior BABES meeting was held in regards to the "Main Street" at the Bridge issue.
  We BABES feel it very necessary to be in contact with our departed Loved Ones and inform them that a "Spiritual Book Store & Coffee Cafe" be opened ASAP in order to address the cultural needs of the aforementioned departed members of both the OEBE and BABES members. ( Naturally all others will be welcome as well)
  The Cafe will, in part, be designed after a a Barnes & Noble, with Premium Coffee Blends, pillows and low tables in the Cafe area, and a vast selection of self help volumes and spiritual books of all kinds. One will be able to enjoy reading on location or be able to take said books home. Naturally there will be no charge for any of the services provided.
  We BABES feel it our Duty to establish such a Relaxation and Spiritual Retreat Get-a-way for our Dearly Departed Members.
  The management of this establishment will be under the leadership of Our former Attorney Sir Rhett and Cinnamon Gal.
  We are sure that this will meet with the approval of all concerned.

I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy
( Royal Annointer-Appointer of Royal Titles and Duties in the Cyber Club BABES)