[Dailydrool] Suggestion for Elder Clara

pdh debbiebdah at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 06:44:36 PST 2012

Hi,

I don't write into daily drool, but I get up every morning and every opportunity I can check the email from Daily Drool.  I so much enjoy the stories and cry when one of the beloved bassets go to the bridge.

Dear Elder Clara:

I know with my two girls(they are not at the ATB), they so much would enjoy a vegetables garden especially cherry and regular tomatoes.  My Sadie Mae would get up in the middle of the night to go get a green tomato and bring into the bedroom and eat it. I believe she was probably dreaming about tomatoes.  I stopped growing tomatoes because of this.  I was hiding them in flower garden, hoping she would not discover them, wrong!

I hope you can find room for this suggestion.

Thanks
Debbie, Sadie Mae, Maggie Ann, Harley (not basset) and Tigger (the cat)