[Dailydrool] Missing calendars

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:27:00 PST 2012

Hi all,

I realize it is February.  I realize some of you are still missing
calendars.  Compounding the situation my mother died last night after a
long fight with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and I won't be easy to
contact until Monday.  Please e- mail Michael directly at
pilot12011 at gmail.com and copy me if you are still missing a calendar.
 Please be nice, and just tell him how many calendars/stands and remind him
of your mailing address.  As an FYI, Michael's new company fired their
shipping manager about 10 days ago because of a number of issues, our
calendars included.  So please be nice to him -- he is trying diligently to
get them to everyone.  Laura