[Dailydrool] Conlys repawt

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:11:20 PST 2012

Ok yeah so da MPerson siddin here all dae grabbin ata box ob liddel wite
sqairs ob paper hollin em to her nose whut all red an ebbery now an agin
she face blows up. She be funnee if she not so unnice. She not meen zackly.
She keeps splodin an swerin, grabbin da wite paper, splodin, swering.
Ebbertime won ob we want ousside or sumfin she splode more. She took Nigel
ousside wif a towal an hadda keep stopin ta blo she nose.
Den she teke all dis medzine. Werk for awhile but not long nuff.
It nize when it werk she slep. Sittin in she chair. I gots wona DPersons
coff drups. Not bad. Kinna godda funny taste like icey colt but not. He say
it minthal an at leest my bref smelt bedder, I fink dat a insult but I not
shure.
MPerson say we all goina bed erly. We dun did dat lass nite two an I donit
see it helpt much.Oh well.
Ganiite.
Lov from Nigel, Llewis. Conley an Cooper two.