[Dailydrool] Feel Better Nikki and Another Idea

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 09:29:10 PST 2012

Good morning all! First off Edmond is send lots and lots of leftover pizza feel better drool to Nikki.

He has joined me at work again today because our oven has gotten into the habit of not turning off. I turn the switch to off, but it keeps pumping out heat. So I switch the breaker off and the maintenance men are coming for round 2 to try and fix it. Anyway, he was over my shoulder reading about the Main Street renovations and wondered if anyone suggested a pizza store? I'm sure with all those bakers, someone will be able to run the show and get deliveries going to all the clouds and stars! He is workin' on a good name.. but sometimes the owner's works best so if any houndies at the bridge want to run it, can you ask them for us Elder Clara?

Love and drool to everyone!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd

PS I am taking Edmond to our first meet-up and play date with other bassets this weekend. He was a part of this group with his previous owners (we have only had him for 8 months), but I have never been so it will exciting! I'll be sure to post some pictures!