[Dailydrool] Miss Angela changes

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 4 09:06:57 PST 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

When Miss Angela was a buppy and on into her adult life, Miss
Angela hated to be touched on her hindquarters when she was
sleeping.  If I did touch her, purposely or inadvertently, she would
make a threatening noise and semi-lunge toward the offending
hand.  She never bit or even showed teeth, but she certainly made
her displeasure manifest.  Now, in her ninth year, my petite flower
likes to get up on the couch next to me, make the obligatory turn
or two and then settle down with her fluffy butt right up against me.
She even seems to like it if my arm rests on her hams.  It just
occurred to me today that this was a real turnaround.  I asked
her about it but she continued snoring.   Has anyone else had
such a change?

Bill (cuddling with my precious)
Angela (Skknnnnxxxxxxxx(