[Dailydrool] my first gotcha day

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:31:17 PST 2012

Hay, it's me Lacey Jo, baby of the Tana Triplets.  Mom said I could tell ebberybuddy it's my first gotcha day today.  Yep, bin herre a hole year today.  She said I would get sumpin speshul for dinner tonite.  I reelly do like it here.  Lots to do and two sisters to play wif.  Sumtimes I don't understand Jennie Mae cuz she likes to be ruff and gruff and next minute she wants to play.  Now Annie Belle she is my mentor and hero.  I will stick with her no matter what.  Sumtimes I wonder what my real sister is doing. Her name is or was Shirley and I used to be Laverne.  We had heard she was still here in the valley but that was long time ago.  I get lots of love and have lots of things, including a  handsome boyfurend Webster McKay in Washerton.   All us gurls send snooters and drool to all the houndies and humans who might need it.