[Dailydrool] Dale and fostering and GGBR

Addy Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:50:52 PST 2012

Dale... I have to say we are thrilled that you'll foster again for us!  You
did a great job with Thor and I hope his presence wasn't too disruptive for
your family!  Foster homes are THE biggest resource a rescue can have and
when you look at the difference you can make in a hound's life... and in
the lives of their new family... it's awesome!!  It can be the hardest job
and the best job at the same time!

Labs and bassets are both great breeds, and they usually get on well
together as well, so no need to rescue Cyrus!  Maybe the next one will be a
step down in activity level though!

Thanks so much,

Addy
GGBR