[Dailydrool] Regarding Which Side of Brain

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 09:47:11 PST 2012

It's very obvious that Daffodil is a Right Brain Basset.  She's made up of
emotion, impulse and desire.  She loves to love and cuddle, she will eat
anything once (and maybe twice if she lives through the first time), and she
only desires to be adored and snuggled.  Treats are great but she won't ask
for them.

Lilie, on the other hand, is always thinking. She is Left Brained. She
carefully weighs the pros and cons.  Is it worth moving?  Is the treat big
enough to make me walk to the kitchen?  If I get up will someone attempt to
take my side of the couch, so should I mention what will happen to them if
they try?

Two totally different ways of looking at the world.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil