[Dailydrool] Sigh

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 11:55:38 PST 2012

...........so here I am in the kitchen making the Super Bowl Sunday Meatloaf--yes we are livin large at the Beach--and hubby yells in, how much were Sister Daisy's medical bills when she had the operations?? I said over 9 thousand, why?? He repies, nothing dear----a few minutes later he says do we have a dog tag with the numbers on it for Bessie??/ I said why yes we do. I said why do you ask????? He says nothing dear.
Now I gave this some thought, and decided I best investigate. I went in to the family room and said what are you doing honey??
He replies taxes. It seems we can claim medical and a live birth this year----between Daisy's bills and adding Bessie, things are looking pretty good.........
I said I am thinking this might not be exactly legal dear---his reply was well YOU will get 3 hots and a cot when they catch you-------

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester