[Dailydrool] Doggie Surf 'n'Turf????

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 19:59:46 PST 2012

First off drool to all in need.

Speedy has been invited to a doggie Surf 'N' Turf. One of my best friends is flying to CA for her partner's bloodhound's, Gator, birthday. We have always celebrated Gator's birthday and we usually buy a pupcake and make the boys steak. This year, however, her partner decided that he was going to do something special for the boys. He said in honor of Gator's birthday and because Speedy had such a rough first 5 years of his life (Speedy wasn't with me back then) he was planning a special menu. He stated this year on the menu would be lobster and steak. How is this a doggie surf 'n' turf you ask......well apparently what makes it a doggie surf 'n' turf is that only the dogs get the lobster and the steak! The humans have to go out to eat!

Man, the boys have such a rough life!

Nancy momslabe  (hmmm, maybe I can convince him that Speedy is allergic to lobster that way I get to eat it myself)
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (don't yous dares take me lobsters!)
Ted (ATB) (I never got lobster!)
 and now Rambo (food? food???There's food???, giveme,giveme, giveme!!!!!!)