[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 17:30:10 PST 2012

Momma here, we have a few spare minutes tonight--woo hoo----and we wanted to send drool to Raymond, Poppy and Guinness.  We hope the days to come bring sunshine and better health.  I have 3 major drooler here at the Beach-((Brudder Elwood is not a huge drooler, but when you run the lipperflaps as much as he does the hot air tends to dry the drool--LOL---)) and they are sending the good healing stuff far and wide.

As for brains---I cant even comment much-I have a basset that sits on the toliet, and another that overthinks everything, a senior that rules the house with her eyes and the youngster that is discovering the wolrd. In a days time, I am not sure who thinks for who here----or if there is a thought process.

Off to drool---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake