[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Wed Feb 8 07:33:18 PST 2012

Dear Pumpkin,

You must be a very small, little girl to wear a 3T girl's t-shirt.  I wear girl's XL even though I am a boy.  My mom is very good to me.  She cuts out the bottom and re-sews the hem on the bottom so I don't pee on the shirts.  Although sometimes she drives me crazy.  I am a BOY.  She has explained that I have to wear girls shirts because I have a big deep manly chest and human boys don't have that and that requires more changes to my shirts, but I don't want girly colors...or patterns.  Mom found a black t-shirt but it had black butterflies all over it.  I said no way no how.  Fortunately for me, the Dad Person agreed!

Beauford with the brother Bugsey (I am the real man of the house!  I run around naked except for my collar) and the Mom Slave Jennifer