[Dailydrool] Mice, Sleeping with Dogs, the Drool and OBR

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 10:37:01 PST 2012

A multiple email message.... I can't tell you how many times I have used the info that droolers have to help with my hounds and my life crazy as that sounds!  So happy I found this space many, many moons ago! Droolers are the BEST!

Now onto MICE - for the 1st time in 9 years we had a couple this Spring find their way into the house and cupboard....you are right - I think the dogs actually said it was alright because not one of them has even looked for them, except for the peanut butter on the dang trap.  Peppermint oil works sort of - you have to put it on and leave it around which is ok but I have had (not myself) put it on a cotton ball and the cotton disappears....could have been the mouse using it for it's pleasure or the dog thinking it was a yummy treat.  I currently have one of those hanging moth ball things in my pantry.  It hangs close to the floor, but the hounds can't get at it.  It came with two discs inside and I have only unwrapped one of them.  So far that has kept them at bay!  I also keep a trap set in the back just in case the little varmints find their way back.....I tried the ultra sound thing and it's as if they all had ear plugs....

Sleeping with the dogs...who gets to sleep with one of them pushing on some part of your body or stealing the blanket or using your pillow as a drool fest or wanting to go out at 2am - let's just say I changed the sheets the other day only to find two Milkbones buried in a pillow case, a toy under the fitted sheet (have no idea how) and a kernel of corn!  No clue on that one either!

And finally my weekly plea - Chocolate isn't just a girls best friend - it's everyone's so order some today and not only make someone happy but Save a HOUND - help Ohio Basset Rescue continue it's wonderful committment to the Basset world! ORDER TODAY!

OHIO BASSET RESUCE

http://www.malleys.com/ohio-basset-rescue
www.malleys.com