[Dailydrool] USA Made Products

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Wed Feb 8 11:10:27 PST 2012

I bought some dog treats at Walmart this morning for my dogs. They were
Ol'Roy brand and had no country of origin listed as to where they were made.
I only buy USA made products for my dogs. I called the 800 number on the
bag.  It was a Delmonte company that made the treats and the women told me
it's federal law that ALL dog products list the country of origin if they
are made outisde the USA. It is not required that the USA be mentioned on
dog products made here.  She then told me that all the Ol'Roy dog products
made for Walmart are made in the USA. Just thought I'd pass this info on to
others that may be concerned where the stuff is coming from that their dogs
eat.

Diane