[Dailydrool] Hey Beauford!

LJ Carpenter ljcarpenter7 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 23:08:10 PST 2012

,Dear Beauford,

I am so sorry that your mamaslave humiliates you with wearing girls t-shirts.  My mamaslave would not even think to put me in BOYS t-shirts for she knows better.  I am a Diva to the bone and have trained her well.  Mamaslave has also learned that the shirts with a little stretch to them are more comfortable for me instead of the mostly cotton ones.  They also do not hamper me in any way when counter cruising.  3-T works for my svelte petite 38-40 lb. body according to my mamaslave.  4-T is too big in the trunk.  I also have a selection of themes to choose from depending on the season and my mood.  My favorite is my lavender shirt with the silver (bling) writing that says "You Can't Afford Me".  Mamaslave says that lavender and green are my best colors cause of being a redhead (red and white) basset.  Right now I am wearing my pink shirt with red hearts that says "I love hugs and kisses".  Mamaslave says it is to commemorate Valentine's Day.
 Whatever, I like hugs and kisses all the time so why just limit myself to one day, so I wear it all the time.  At least your dadslave sticks up for you, you just need to work a little more in training that mamaslave of yours.  Anytime you want I can give you pointers!

Yours in bassettude,

Pumpkin the Diva