[Dailydrool] Woofle Please do not put Raffle on Pay Pal

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 15:38:25 PST 2012

Thank you everyone who has put in for Woofle tickets to help WMBRI with vet
bills, please make sure you do not put Raffle in the comments. Pay Pal
called me today to tell me I was running an illegal internet gambling site
by taking money onine for a raffle. PLEASE do not put Raffle If you need to
put something put Woofle or just put diamond necklace or nothing at all I
know what the donations are for. I hope no one takes offense to this email
but Pay pal will be monitoring us we are such destestable people for
runniing an illegal gambling site online!! Thank you for your patience.