[Dailydrool] Bassets and kids

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Fri Feb 10 06:25:47 PST 2012

An excellent combination!  We were looking through old photos of our
daughter Virginia with our first pair of bassets, Lucy and Eyson.  Eyson
was "nanny" when Ginger first came home.  She slept under the crib and was
always close to Ginger.  When Ginger started to crawl, Eyson handed her
over to Lucy, who was the playmate.

I have two photos that come to mind.  The first, Ginger and Eyson enjoying
tummy time with each other.  The second is Ginger and Lucy laying together
on the floor watching TV.

--
Jennifer
Jacksonville, AL