[Dailydrool] fund raiser request

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:32:30 PST 2012

Hello everyone.  I rarely post anymore, either.  Mostly due to lack of
anything to say.  :-)  I own (OR should I say am OWNED by) Milton and
Ruffus.  Milty is a 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue alum and I wanted to try to
do something to help them find ways to keep going financially.  SO, I
thought I would try to follow in Elder Clara's footsteps and put together a
cookbook for hounds and humans alike.  I would greatly appreciate any
recipes that you would like to submit to me.  Just e-mail me at
baronsbond at gmail.com

If I get enough submissions, I will get this put together and market it.
:-)  Remember to include whom to credit the recipe to AND your houndies
names.  If you'd like to sent pictures along of your hounds, I'll see if
there is anyway they can be included along with the recipe.

Thanks!

Marsha of Kansas