[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge sketches

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Sat Feb 11 14:23:36 PST 2012

Recently someone mentioned a book of stories on the construction project at The Bridge that might be useful for children who have lost their pets. It seems everyone on the Drool has been writing stories. My husband, who is recovering from a stroke, expressed some interest in sketching. It would be a wonderful project for him. He would like some photos of bassets, and I guess I need permission to print out the stories that were written, so he gets a better idea of what I've been trying to explain to him. Is that ok?Linda