[Dailydrool] Basset kidnapped and murdered in Utah

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sat Feb 11 16:32:57 PST 2012

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds had an extremely sweet 4 year old basset placed with a foster family. She was an owner surrender from a woman with health issues. Her new foster family included a little 3 year old girl who just loved Baylee. Baylee was stolen right from their fenced yard. Her pink collar and sweater were left behind. Some time later, someone saw a dog thrown from a car. By they time they got to her, she was dead. It is unclear what happened to her during the time these maniacs had her, and if she was dead before she was thrown from the car. I am attaching a link with her photo. UFBH has had people offer to contribute toward a reward fund to catch the SOBs who did this. If you can't contribute, that's fine, but please everyone be aware that this crap happens. Gang initiation, just nasty people? No clue. But just breaks everyone's heart. Take extra care everywhere and LOCK your gate. Seriously. I have had a lock on my gate since some high
 school kids let my epileptic basset mix out and he did not recover after we found him and he had a horrible set of seizures. Lock your gates. And be aware there are really mean people out there. https://picasaweb.google.com/114847654456174386373/Baylee?authkey=Gv1sRgCNLopau4kpTpsQE&feat=email#5708037796968884834
Marilyn Briggs