[Dailydrool] Intro

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:23:48 PST 2012

Hi my name is Camee and Cooper, Miss Ellie May (the 2 bassets) and Belle
(the guinea pig) live in Great Falls, Montana with our family. Cooper and
Miss Ellie May have been officially accepted into the Pacific Basset Feet
(although I think I am more excited then they are lol). Cooper is
approximately 5 years old and was rescued 3 years ago (to make a long story
short) when my father complimented the owner on his dog the owner asked my
dad "do you want him?" Miss Ellie May came first (a lady never reveals her
age) and had gotten used to being an "only child" and so she was a bit put
out when he was brought him (and I think still wonders when his visit will
be over despite being told that he too has found his furever home). I love
reading the posts "pawed" by Elwood and Conley, those posts would make
great books. I also love the advice that people post and others respond to
right on the Drool because unless you have hours to spare searching and
unlimited patience OR at least know the exact date the topic you are
looking for info on was covered the archives are frustrating, and when
topics are being covered (or over covered) and you've read enough it is
easy to skip posts, no need to flame anyone just looking for information.

So thanks for being here Daily Drool and drool to everyone in need,

Camee with Cooper, Miss Ellie May, and Belle the guinea pig :)