[Dailydrool] Bladder Infections

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Sat Feb 11 20:11:41 PST 2012

To Bev and Ann,
We are also battling chronic UTIs, culture and sensitivities cost about
$120.00 each, but it does tell us which antibiotic is most effective. Have you
asked about the possibility of urinary bladder or kidney stones as a
contributing factor? Elsa was diagnosed years ago with stones and she has had them
ever since, latest ultrasound showed a large one in her bladder, she's
taking med to help dissolve it. (Ka-chig $$).
She's also been diagnosed with Diabetes, takes Insulin twice a day and on a
special diet. (Ka-ching $$)
I'm afraid to use diapers for her, she gets yeast infections on lower parts
even without them. Sigh !
I'm supposed to be retired, but I have actually taken on extra work to help
pay for my little skunky drawers "science project".

Archie says,
"Nigel, you stop this foolishness and get well, your mom is stressed to the
gills and you've got the rest of us just about over the edge with concern.
Now you shape up and concentrate on your tinkle business, it's all in your
mind."

Acutally, Archie, it's in the other end, but we appreciate the thought.

BTW, Bev, did you mean joking about the poopsickles or the wine? Maybe you
could just dip his into the wine before you give it to him, heheheheh!

Judy, mopping and medicating in Fresno, Ca

</HTML>