[Dailydrool] UTIs and Ear Infections

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Feb 12 20:03:50 PST 2012

UTIs and Ear Infections - uggghhh, not good.  We have pretty much eliminated
both in Gracie and Anna (Holly the practically-perfect Dolly wants you to
know that she does not get these nasty problems) by using two things daily.
Sister Anna gets a Cranberry Fruit Extract capsule twice a day, one with
breakfast and one with dinner.  And I take an Olive Leaf Extract capsule,
open it up and sprinkle one third of the contents (it's a powder) in each
girl's breakfast every day.  Anna used to get UTIs constantly, and both
Gracie and Anna got nasty ear infections regularly.  As long as we use the
Olive Leaf Extract the ears stay nice and clean between cleanings, and
giving the Olive Leaf Extract and the Cranberry Fruit Extract both to Anna
has kept her UTI free for over two years.  I buy both at Wal-Mart in the
supplements and vitamins area, they're both pretty cheap.  Olive Leaf
Extract is a natural antibiotic that works really well on bacterial
infections.  My sister is an elementary school teacher, and she uses it
daily during the school year to ward off little-kid germs.  I keep some in
the medicine cabinet at all times and start taking it at the first hint of
any kind of sinus infection or other illness.  Works great for humans and
also the doggies.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net