[Dailydrool] GMSPBHC Woofle winners

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Mon Feb 13 06:28:46 PST 2012

Thank-you to all who bought tickets for our Valentine's woofle!  With your help,
we reached our goal of covering the expenses of having a second show on our
Specialty Day.  The winners were:

quilt - Lori Pfiefer
Comfort afgan package - Kim Golembeck
Michael Simon sweater - Portia Heller
Little girl's t-shirt and stuffed basset - Dee Klagstad

Also, a big thank-you to all members and friends who came to the pawty and
bought woofle tickets, but also had a great time socializing,  petting over 2
dozen bassets and not-bassets and eating the wonderful goodies provided by the
members of the club.

The Memory Table was awesome and it was touching to see all the pictures of the
loved and missed fur-iends.

Barb, mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset (who are not
moving much this morning)  and also to Max and Gretta (ATB)