[Dailydrool] Off topic with more sad news

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 20:42:46 PST 2012

Hello everyone, I want to say Thank you for all the  condolences so many of
you wrote to me, they really meant a lot.  However,  my heart has been
broken again, my sister Judy passed away on Feb.11, at 4:15  am.  She was
diagnosed with "acute myloid leukemia" one and a half weeks  ago. We even went to
the Mayo Clinic, but nothing could be done. So 2 of my  family members have
left me, to be with the Lord.  I am so totally  devastated, me and my sister
were the best est of friends, a mother like person  too me, my everything.
We did everything together, I just cannot believe this  has happened, it all
seems like a bad nightmare. I cry and cry, I am getting a  lot of support
from others, and am trying to help her husband with bills,  laundry, etc. and
today, I just couldn't do it anymore, I am so physically and  emotionally
drained.  She felt just fine all along, just a little tired one  day, and a
cbc show highly elevated white blood cells, and it all went down hill  from
if you have your health,  you have everything...Barbie  and her girls

In a message dated 2/13/2012 10:18:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,