[Dailydrool] TropiClean Gel for tartar question

Mistif671 at aol.com Mistif671 at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 08:23:06 PST 2012

Hi. This is Pam for Pixie. Saw where someone used this and the tartar was
gone. The vet said Pixie should have her teeth cleaned again. We want to try
 using this. Saw it on Amazon but wondered where you got it. Also how do
you use  it? Pixie lets me clean her teeth so wondering if I should still
clean them?  Thinking about the one to put in water too. Thanks so much for
telling us about  this. Looking forward to trying it.

Pam & Pixie (who is a rescue and doesn't want to stay at doctors  without
Mommy)