[Dailydrool] Abbey to the bridge

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 12:07:22 PST 2012

Please light a candle for our Abbey who is 13 and has been fighting lung cancer and lung disease for the past couple of months.  She has lost 7 lbs in a week with little or no eating.  Up one day and down the other.  It has been such a roller coaster.   I have decided it would be better for her to send her to the bridge.  She will be leaving us tonight around 8 pm.  Our others that have gone on will be there to greet her.  She is not a Basset but a Basset coonhound.

Thanks, Renee