[Dailydrool] Daisy Mae and JoJo, Happy & Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 20:35:56 PST 2012

Daisy Mae and Jo Jo are home from their vet visit today got their teeth
cleaned and some pulled, cysts removed, Daisey had a cysts on her shoulder
and an infected mammary gland she also has a UTI and blood in her stool but
tha may be Irriable bowel when she gets upset she has hat problem sometimes.
She is like her mom. Thank you to everyone who donated through the woofle we
were able to pay this vet bill.
Happy had a chest Xray Saurday and got some antibiotics and more vetoryl for
his Cushings he is doing okay a few side effects of the drug but not enough
to worry. No CHF or cancer in his lungs.
Buster smells like vinegar, he is a clean dog very fussy about his
cleanliness almost cat like but he has an odor and not the normal Basset
Frito odor it is more like vinegar or stinky feet. His ears are clean and no
infection, teeth look good I cannot figure it out anyone else have a Basset
that has a strange odor?