[Dailydrool] Where's Snoopy?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 13:42:07 PST 2012

Oh!  My heart is STILL racing.

I took the boys to the dog park at lunch .... bunch of beagles there and one
could ahroooo as lound as Snoopy .... quite talented .... but anyway when we
came home there was a package on the front porch and I had the two dogs and what
with my keys and the package .... I guess I didn't get the front door pulled
shut tight.

It is very windy today.

I am working from home so I was sitting here in the office working when my
husband came in and asked me "Dale, why is the front door standing open?"  The
wind must have blown it open.  Well, Cyrus was in the office with me.  Snoopy
wasn't.  I went running outside calling SSSNNNOOOOOPPPPYYYYY while my husband
double checked the house and yard.  No hound dog.  I was calling and calling and
finally I was ready to burst into tears and that's when he came out of a
neighbors yard with a big smile on his face and trotted up to me like "whatcha
crying about momPerson?  I didn't go far I was just out for a little sniff."

Oh .... he got a treat and a SUCH a GOOD COME pat and I love my Snoopy and my
heart is STILL RACING.

Next time I'll leave the package on the porch until I get my babies safely
inside and then I'll open the door and get it and close the door TIGHT.

--Dale