[Dailydrool] Westminster/Let's Support Pedigree for Ads

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 15:10:20 PST 2012

I've had so many emails today about the article  I posted about Westminster
not wanting the sad commercials about shelter  dogs.

While I know we're all angry about their decision, I think it would  be a
great idea to email Pedigree and tell them we support their  commercials.
Maybe if Pedigree heard from the rescue community that people  appreciate the
message they're trying to spread, Pedigree would appreciate it  after being
replaced at Westminster.

Marie and
Megan Mariah