[Dailydrool] Basset puppies and colors

Debbi Martin ruralhill at united.net
Wed Feb 15 18:16:29 PST 2012

Marie,
Having lived in Spring Hill, FL many years ago (no I am not retired) I am shocked you have not been able to put your hands on a basset puppy especially with so many wonderful breeders in Florida.
As far as color, there is no preference, however a friend of mine tells me that I am color blind as I love red and whites. That is not to say that I have never had a tri. In fact, I have a tri male now with a blanket and a red  and white girl.
(My tri boy will be in his first show in 2 weeks )
Debbi and the Hounds Sadie & Brother
Sent from my iPhone