[Dailydrool] Dadslave and Conrad on a road trip

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Feb 15 18:46:52 PST 2012

Dad has to travel a lot for work and usually flies where he has to go.  This
week he needed to go to Albuquerque, so he decided to drive and take the Con
Man with him.  This will give my breaking back a rest.  I went for traction
today and feel great.  I will have 4 nights without having to carry our boy
up the stairs. Anyhooo, we packed up his wheels, and diapers and cookies and
all that, and off they went.  Just talked to dad, and Conrad is having so
much fun running up and down the halls at the hotel. He said he tried to get
into every room before they got to their room.  It's sooo quiet without him
here.  No one seems to miss the little guy.

Ann