[Dailydrool] Gotcha Day!!!!

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Feb 16 02:39:56 PST 2012

I am so happy to tell everyone that today is Miss Maggie Mildred's Gotcha Day !!!! 4 years ago we met her previous human in an empty parking lot. As soon as I saw her it was love at first sight. She was only 45 pounds and came with a rusty metal bowl a blanket, some kibble and a plastic carrier that was too small for her. The last 4 years have been the happiest of my life. She is my dream come true. I love her with all my heart and I can not remember life without her. She brings tears of joy to my eyes.
Happy Anniversary to my baby girl. Mommy loves you so much.(and you are getting a new bed to celebrate). Our world definitely revolves around you and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Kimberly