[Dailydrool] Cushing's and this weekend's Sweetheart Waddle

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 04:31:09 PST 2012

Thanks to the folks who posted here or sent a private email about Cushing's.

I have a few articles to read and a yahoo group that I joined.

Feels overwhelming, but I will muddle into the knowledge of this and be
better for Beamer.

He is not on any meds yet, maybe he will not have to be, will see.

Also,  if you are in FLA, and want to come out and see 300-400 Bassets,
take a ride over to Brooksville, and join the Suncoast folks as they host
their 10th Waddle.

Senior Houndsabound will have a vendor tent there, please stop in and say
hello!   It is always a great time,  I have been to each of them and whether
it rains, is cold, or windy,  or gorgeous, we always have a good time.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Drool to all in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us