[Dailydrool] Teeth cleaning products (Susan)

Mistif671 at aol.com Mistif671 at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 09:09:55 PST 2012

Thank you so much Susan for letting me know about using Tropi  Clean gel.
We are going to get the gel and the one you put in their  water. Pixie likes
her teeth cleaned so that will work great. We had her teeth  cleaned once.
It was scary and Pixie being a rescue she thought we were sending  her away.
She didn't want to leave our side then you could see her just give up.  She
walked away with them and didn't look back. It was so sad. When we picked
her up later that day she was so surprised and happy. She couldn't get out
of  there fast enough. She almost went through the glass doors.
We don't want to have to go through that again if we don't have too. Thanks
 again.

Pam & Pixie