[Dailydrool] FW: Basset coats

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 16 18:30:28 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah McConnell [mailto:lmcconnell at centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:01 PM
To: Daily Drool
Subject: Basset coats

Pebbles has no undercoat and she was a show champion so it must not matter.
She is coming up on her first gotcha day on March 16th and has progressed
wonderfully. The neighbors have turned her into a cookie monster. They find
her so adorable they give her treats so it can be a bit of a challenge to
get her back inside after her potty walks - she expects one neighbor to come
out and give her treats. She wants to have an area at the bridge where there
is u-pick strawberries, blackberries, tomatoes and apples low to the ground.
She is quite good at foraging for herself and sniffs them to see if they are
ripe enough to eat.

While Pebbles is doing great my brain seems to be on vacation. I forgot to
"sign " my email when I first sent it.

Leah slave to Pebbles and Maggie the island dog ATB