[Dailydrool] AKC registration

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Feb 16 20:35:03 PST 2012

I admit, unfortunately, to buying a back yard breeder basset puppy at one point in my life. I also will tell you that I recieved "papers" with a birth date falsified, because apparently they have have to be registered within a certain a period of time, and the sellers missed the deadline. Nevertheless, I paid $25.00 to register my neutered AKC boy, using all 25 characters allowed me. BoontoonsFreckleFatFoot. There was never a question about his birthdate (although it was 3 months off of the actual) and these were, unfortunately, back yard breeders. I loved that boy to no end, he was the best ever.