[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 17 04:31:13 PST 2012

Good afternoon all ,and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we girls are ever so lucky, the
slave Johnathan took a short 6 day break from the office so that he
could spoil us girls with the last of the summer walks and activities
before autumn arrives in March and our weather on the High veldt changes
dramatically. We went to the forest surrounding the air field which has
so many wonderful smells and interesting things to look at and chase. We
went to the surrounding fields and to the cemetery as well as around the
neighbourhood. What was best the slave Johnathan took us out at 07.30 in
the morning before the temperatures for the day peaked in the thirties
centigrade? There was no rush and when we felt like stopping and lying
under a shady tree with the breeze blowing in our face the slave let us
rest for as long as we wanted to. The slave Johnathan has promised us
that he will take a similar break from the office in the middle of March
so that we can enjoy our first leaf crunching walks in the autumn.

As per usual when these breaks from the office occur we fall way behind
in our drools so it is catch up time again, we girls like to keep
abreast of the current happenings in Drool land.

We are sending stay well and get well drool to Sasha , Nigel and Anna.

Jade and Jasmin wishing all the slaves and furfriends in drool land a
fun filled week end.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB , just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan, forever catching up.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.