[Dailydrool] The buppy is BACK

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:16:03 PST 2012

I'm kind of torn.  While I don't want a sick pup, a couple of days of mellow was actually nice!  Last night I decided to try the secret family recipe, hamburg and rice.  Since the 4 hounds play musical bowls, every one got it mixed with their kibble.  It worked like magic.  Guinness immediately went back to jumping, begging from the table and chewing everything in sight.  This morning they all got leftover roast chickie pieces mixed with their kibble and pumpkin.  Very happy hounds.
Miss Poppy is still with us.  While she ate a little, she still has the energy to snap at the others if they get too close to her bowl.  Poppy has always been the first to greet us when we come home.  Lately the others are there first. Yesterday I found her lying on her side.  I thought she was gone.  When I went up to her and said "little girl" she jumped up.  The vet is amazed.  So it's not her time yet.
Crossing my fingers that they let the DH out of the hospital today.  The hounds miss him.
Sent from my iPhone