[Dailydrool] my gussie has malignant amelanotic melanoma

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:56:09 PST 2012

can anyone fill me in on specifics of this cancer?    augustus mc
crae.... my 12 yr. old i have loved since a puppy......bled in the
mouth..... i looked way back and he had a ruptured growth  (GRAPE
SIZE)and now a hole..or ulcer back there.
i need some help, some advise as to what kind of time frame from having
this ulcer in the mouth to becoming symptomatic/
he seems healthy otherwise and is eating and drinking good.  seems a
little grouchy though.

any advise from someone who has gone thru this ........i would be very
grateful to hear.  THANKYOU.

-- Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org