[Dailydrool] Airlines and pet travel

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 13:47:08 PST 2012

Just in case you missed this on Yahoo today, I thought I'd post it.

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/more-pets-died-delta-flights-2011-why-211100693.html

I have to admit that when they suggested that you take small dogs on the plane with you, I could only imagine Dexter, slung across my lap. When I sit in my chair, he loves to play lapdog and takes up every bit of space in my lap, from one side of the chair to the other.

I would have to be desperate to fly my animals, and Dex would probably insist on sticking with me, no matter what anyone said.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets