[Dailydrool] Pierre is 3

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:31:08 PST 2012

Pierre woke me sweetly this morning, snuggling with me, and he even gave me kisses on the lips, a big treat for me because he is just beginning to learn this from watching JP.  We gathered the herd and did morning out, 5am, and we went back to bed  till 7.  He has been sung to all morning, the Happy Birthday song.  In a few moments, he and I are going to McDonalds for egg mcmuffins for all (the dogs that is, I am having dry toast and grapefruit, lol), and in the afternoon, he and I are going to visit at the Nursing home.  He and Grandma will share string cheese.  For dinner, he and the herd are having Applebees steak.  The all Vanilla ice cream cake is already in the freezer.  It will be a grand day.  That dog is so special to me, and he has changed my life in so many positive ways.  And yes, he still likes to steal things, but so long as it won't harm him, he can have WHATEVER he wants.  Even my sister is getting used to it.
So Happy Birthday to my Happy Camper Pierre.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Miss Nikki, and Birthday Boy Pierre jr (and of course Pierre Sr (ATB) forever loved.)