[Dailydrool] jade,and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Feb 20 06:37:16 PST 2012

Good afternoon all  and healing drool to all in need.

This is Lilly and Justin woofing in from the bridge, we are all set for
a fun evening my brother Justin will be picking me up and then we are
going over to cousin Piper's perch to fetch him and then we will all be
making our way to the Am phi theatre on the beach front were Queen Fey
Fey has arranged a karaoke evening .The newest arrivals ATB will be
introduced to the houndies and there will be a sniff and greet towards
the end of the evening before the prizes are drawn. Each seat will be
numbered and if your seat number is drawn you get to choose a prize on
offer. We are so excited and I hope one of us wins a prize. Both Piper
and my brother Justin have put their names down to woof a song, the
brother will be woofing Hey Jude and Piper will be woofing Get Back both
songs made famous by the Beatles.

The Houndies and Humans, we will get to meet this evening are: Bibi,
Willow, Abbey, Norton B, Anna, Baylee, buppy Elyse, and Penny and
Polly's cat friend and humans Cathrine Bugg, Barbie's sister Jill,
Laura's mother and Countess Penny' grandpa who have all arrived safely
ATB.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in we are sending get well and stay well
drool to Dozer, Gus, Emma, C. Dexter Haven, Nigel. Sasha and

Augustus MC Crae. We are sending Heart healing drool  to the families
and fur friends of Catherin Bugg  and Barbies sister Jill as well as the
slaves and fur friends of  Penny and Polly's cat friend and Buppy Elyse
who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask our slaves to also
light a candle in their Memory.

My sister Jade is Red and White and the slaves think that she was thrown
out of her first home because of her stubbornness' and I am black and
brown and the slaves think I used to live with big dogs before been
thrown out and that I had to fight for every scrap of food I could get
my paws on as I am still food aggressive. Our brother Pw Justin was
lemon and biscuit and by the time he was 18 was almost pure white. He
was super intelligent and a leader of all including the humans who came
into his home. Sister Lilly was black and tan and was thrown out of her
home, the slaves think because she was not healthy and went to the
Bridge before her first birthday when all her organs failed. One of the
slaves Jonathan's earlier Bassets called Jason was pure black except for
a white spot on the tip of his tail, he like Justin was bought from a
breeder both were over four months old before been released to the slave
as the Breeder felt they needed more time with their own family and both
lived for what seemed for ever with good health until the aging process
caught up with them.

Jade and Jasmin our walk might be in jeopardy this evening as the
weather is not so good and only 1 of the slaves will be at home.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan the girls will not miss out on their walk
tonight, the slave Johnathan will take them as he will get no peace from
the girls if they do not go out.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.